Crazy Kitchen Chemistry
The simple way to make science fun from your own kitchen, with no complicated equipment!
Dear Super Parent,
I know you’re busy! Moreover, if you’re anything like me you’ll feel super guilty when you’re not taking part in amazing hands-on activities with your little ones. You’ve done it all…art, craft and funky phonics, but what about science?!
You don’t have the time to scour the whole internet for instructions, explanations and equipment lists…read on because Crazy Kitchen Chemistry is for you!
You know that your little one loves experimenting, investigating, exploring and having fun. And that this is the best way to learn, but how can you pull it all together?
What if you could make science amazing for your little one? What if you could feel proud watching them investigate? What if you could see their eyes light up when you have those ‘wow’ moments? What if you could have all this fun in a safe, quick and easy way?
I charge £200 for a Crazy Kitchen Chemistry Show in the real world, but I’ve put an amazing package together for you here, which you can use over and over again. Trust me; your little ones will want to repeat these experiments time and time again. If this sounds of interest to you then you are going to want to discover Crazy Kitchen Chemistry.
How does Crazy Kitchen Chemistry Work?
Every time I performed my Crazy Kitchen Chemistry Show in the real world grown-ups would ask me;
“How can we do your Crazy Kitchen Chemistry at home in a simple and safe way?”
I am so passionate about children doing science whenever they can and I wanted to find a way to make my show accessible for everyone. It was obvious that I had to turn this into an online resource for you and your little scientist.
It’s everything you need to make science awesome at home. Videos from my show and a workbook alongside with step-by-step, clear instructions. It’s like having me in your own kitchen!
Here’s what you get:
• 6 videos of experiments you can try at home!
• 4 videos of ‘DO NOT TRY AT HOME’ experiments to wow and amaze!
• 18 page workbook with instructions, images and interactive worksheets!
• Certificate of completion!
Your little scientist will be having so much fun; they won’t even know they are learning!
Here’s how it works:
•A video of each experiment from the Crazy Kitchen Chemistry Show, where I explain the science to you!
• Crazy Kitchen Chemistry Workbook with detailed step-by-step instructions for each experiment, so you can get stuck in!
• Scientific explanations: don’t worry about explaining the scientific concepts, I’ve already done it for you in a child friendly way!
• Equipment list for each experiment: some of which you’ll have in your kitchen already, most of which is readily available at the supermarket!
• Certificate of completion: Your little one will be a Science Booth expert at the end of this online course and they will have a certificate to prove it, which they can show off to their teachers, friends and family!
Here’s what it will do for you:
• Make science amazing for your little one!
• Provide simple, safe, but crazy fun experiments to inspire and amaze. They will spark your child’s imagination and they will be learning valuable skills without even knowing!
• Full explanations of the science behind the fun!
• Turn your kitchen into your very own lab!
Sounds FAB, but how much does it cost?
I wish I could come and perform a £200 Crazy Kitchen Chemistry Show in everyone’s home, but there is only one of me and so many of you!
Each experiment should give your little scientist at least 30 minutes of engaged, hands-on learning. How much would you pay for at least 3 hours of activities, which your little one can do over and over again?
You can get the whole Crazy Kitchen Chemistry @ Home package for
and it is yours to access forever. Pay once and use as many times as you like.
What do grown-ups say about
‘Crazy Kitchen Chemistry’?
“My 10 year old said this was the best birthday party ever!! Thank you Carrie Ann for a fabulous party. All of the children loved it and so did the parents. I would highly recommend a Science Booth party.”
“Carrie Ann kept all the children utterly enthralled the whole time and they haven’t stopped talking about how amazing it was. Utterly worth it and a memorable experience that the parents loved too.”
“Carrie Ann is a wizard at science!”